Make Your Own Sock Poi
Make your own sock poi with Circus Central, in association with Active Newcastle.
Make Your Own Circus Ruff
Make your own ruff with Circus Central, in association with Active Newcastle.
Make Your Own Juggling Balls
Make your own juggling balls with Circus Central, in association with Active Newcastle. Download the template below and watch the video.
Circus Bingo (August 2020)
Spread the love of circus throughout August with this Circus Bingo Challenge.
Created by our mentors just for you, use you skills to complete everyday tasks, get your clown on and get some conditioning in too!
We would LOVE to see how you get on. Take photographs, take videos, post them to Facebook or Instagram and tag us @circuscentral and use the hastags #geordiecircus #circuscentralbingo
Can you challenge a friend to complete a challenge? Who can you share your skills with!? Get your grown ups involved! Get your young people involved! WHO CAN GET A PET INVOLVED!?!? Lets see how many people we can get involved... who will be the furthest person away from Newcastle England to take part in Circus Central Circus Bingo!?
30 Days of Circus (March 2020)
Circus Central invites you and your family to join our #30daysofcircus challenge. We will be posting daily tasks to keep you entertained and challenged during social isolation starting Friday 20th March. There will be prizes to keep you motivated!
Join in at any time... you can always backdate some challenges :)
To enter the draw to win a prize you must:
- Post a pic or vid of your daily task for the full 30 days
- Tag a friend in the original post on Facebook or instagram to invite them to play along
- Tag us in your daily post with @circuscentralnewcastle (fb) @circuscentral (insta)
- Use the hashtags #circuscentral #circusforeveryone #geordiecircus
PRIZES: (in order of GLORY):
- A 1-1 with a mentor of your choice! (Aerial, handstands, manipulation...you decide!)
- A fabulous circus central hoodie
- A 1/2 term pass to Newcastle Youth Circus (ages 10+)
- A 1/2 term pass to Aerial conditioning (ages 18+)
This is a free challenge, please share and get everyone playing and having fun. But we are also trying to raise some funds to help our fabulous mentors in this difficult covid-climate. If you find that you’ve had a giggle and you liked a challenge along the way, we love gold and paper. (Check our gofundme https://tinyurl.com/w5wgbge)